Eliminate the hassle and cost required to manage and maintain your own equipment. Free up limited resources to focus on other projects. With BME cloud computing services, you can get the benefits of a secure, enterprise-class data center for a fraction of the cost of an on premise solution.
BME offers a variety of secure cloud application services. Take advantage of the following applications without the hassle, cost, equipment and resources required to manage them yourself. There’s no need to purchase hardware and you get the benefits of an enterprise-class data center for a fraction of the cost of an on premise solution.
BME Cloud Server
Virtualization enables you to run and manage multiple operating systems on a single physical server so you can save money and reduce downtime. With BMECloudSM Server from BME, you can take advantage of our expertise, facilities, and support to achieve all the benefits of virtualization, without the time, costs and resources required to deploy and maintain your own on premise solution.
With BME Cloud Server, you’ll reduce your physical server footprint so you can:
- Save money and support Green initiatives
- Avoid capital expenditures of new servers and storage area networks (SANs)
- Increase hardware utilization by up to 10 times
- Save energy
- Support disaster recovery and business continuity initiatives
- Recover nearly instantaneously (vs. hours or days) from server failures
- Access a fully redundant enterprise-class infrastructure at a fraction of the cost of building and maintaining your own secondary site
- Take advantage of technology experts and avoid the resources, hassle and expense required for ongoing systems management
- Focus on more strategic initiatives
BME Cloud Server: On-Demand – Your own cloud server — what you need, when you need it. A cost-effective, self-service option that allows you to quickly build your own virtual servers.
BME Cloud Server: Enterprise – BME deploys, manages and supports your organization’s virtual server environment in our data centers.